26 June, 2010

Do you believe in IMRB Survey?

 


If you did believe in them... Try eating this!


A woman calls me up for an IMRB survey for Airtel. Before I could say hello, the women goes on in Hindi talking about 'anubhav' for about 10 seconds until I interrupted her to slow down. Then she repeats the same thing slowly.
She finally says I would want to take a few minutes of your time to complete a survey.
I say: Ok go on..



Caller: What's you name sir?
Me: (I say my name)


Caller: Fine sir, I shall collect all your other details from Airtel.
Me: Ok


Caller: Have you made timely payment of your bill in the past 3 months?
Me: Yes. Cause I have instructed my office to pay the same in time directly, and I believe they have done that.


Caller: Ok sir, thank you for the time!
Me: Wait...... How the hell do you get to know my 'anubhav' that u asked me for, from the information you asked? (I carry forward telling my experience with this stupid survey conversation she had with me)


Caller: Is there anything more you would like to tell about your experience you had with Airtel?
Me: (Slam the phone down)!


and we go ahead believing in IMRB surveys conducted in India for our research and to launch market strategies for our business. Terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owned by Aniketh Dsouza

Scroll to Top